ACTRIS Data Centre provides access to data, data products, and digital tools through a single-entry point and include:
- Compilation and quality control of ACTRIS measurements data from both observational and exploratory platforms;
- Long-term archiving and preservation of ACTRIS data, comprising raw data, calibrated and quality-assured data up to fully quality controlled data and elaborated data products;
- Documentation of data and data flow;
- Citation service, and data attribution, including version control, and data traceability;
- Data curation for campaigns and dedicated research projects and initiatives, external or internal to ACTRIS.
- ACTRIS National Facilities offer physical access to instrumented observational and exploratory platforms for realisation of scientific experiments under ambient or controlled conditions;
- Use of state-of-the-art instrument and equipment supporting scientific excellence.
Innovation Services related to technological innovation provided by ACTRIS Topical Centres (TCs) and ACTRIS National Facilities include:
- Development of new observation techniques for aerosol, clouds, and reactive trace gases.
- Improvement of measurement and retrieval methodologies for aerosol, clouds, and reactive trace gases.
- Exploration of instrument synergies and novel innovative research capabilities.
ACTRIS Topical Centres and ACTRIS National Facilities ensure up-to-date technology by:
- Providing measurement quality assurance and quality control procedures and tools;
- Instrument-specific calibration, testing, and intercomparison;
- Improving measurement and retrieval methodologies for aerosol, clouds, and reactive trace gases.
Training services are provided by all ACTRIS facilities and include:
- Training of users of ACTRIS data, products and tools and training of young scientists and users from new regions world-wide;
- Best practice, knowledge sharing with and knowledge transfer to ACTRIS users.